Home Repair and Preparation
The prep work is often the most difficult and critical task done before any painting service. In order to get the best painting results with incredible texture and smooth finish, walls need to be properly cleaned and made free from all flaws. At OneWeekPaint, we aim to provide high quality painting repair and preparation services for both interior and exterior surfaces to get your house all ready and set for painting.
Our team is made up of highly skilled professionals who will provide your house with specialized prep and repair services perfectly suited to your house condition.
Here’s a brief list of painting repair and preparation services that we offer:
- Power washing exterior surfaces
- Bleach treatment for molds and fungus
- Putty and caulk treatment to full cracks
- Removing unwanted nail-heads
- Scraping off peeling paint and sand
- Proper mechanized sanding followed by finer grade of sandpaper
- Fixing damaged areas with a patching compound and apply oil/shellac primer for repairing paint on plaster walls
- Inspecting and fixing water and fire damages in your house interior and exterior
- For metal work, scraping of paint, dust off the rust, and applying primer
- High quality primer application and initial paint layer to seal and smooth surface
- And more…
Working with us is simple: you give us a call, we give you a quote with exact price, and that right there is a one-week best quality professional painting service done for your house in the most affordable budget. One call, One Quote, One Week Painting!
PLAN AND DETAILS
Upgrade electrical panel or wiring
$1,243.76 fixed fee (install new 100-amp panel);
Switcher and breaker repair
$112.00 – $154.00 (depending on the complexity);
Ceiling fan installation/replacement
$100.00 – $175.00 (contact us for detailed calculation);
$195.00 per wiring.
Skilled Experts: All our workers are highly professional and experienced painters. Our team also comprises color experts to help you make the best decisions.
We offer multiple packages making our painting services available for everyone. We give one quote before starting the project and have no hidden charges.
We are 24/7 available via call or email so you can always rely on us for emergency tasks and we’ll be there for you.
Our contact numbers: 1-508-283-3833; 1-617-800-0364
Our services are customer-focused, our brochures are designed according to the latest trends in paints and services. Other than that, we offer custom design options in complete accordance with your preferences.